Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Program Reviews

Hello Friends, now it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. Now here are the couple of programs that I have been involved with for sometime now, and quite interested to update here.

Saza Investments LDA



This program has been online now for more than six months now and personally I have been involved with this for almost two months now and it has never failed the weekly payments. It can be taken as medium risk. The minimum is only $30 and it pays 8%, 9%, and 10% weekly forever in three levels of memberships.

Here is the link to the site Saza Investments LDA

Stark Fund


This is a new program that launched only in November and it became my favorite because it was recommended from a source that I have been following them quite sometime now and they have very good track record analysing hyips.

Visit the site and it has all the details about the admin and the traders and the people behind this program. This can be considered medium risk too. Visit the site for more details.

Here is the link to the site Stark Fund

There are other programs that I have been involved in and you can find the links to the site in the right hand side. I feel we all should practice safe money management. These online investments are always high risk and we should diversify in as much programs as we can with good recommendations and some research instead of just keeping more funds in just one program keeping over trust and emotional attachment. Contact me if you have any questions or any doubt regarding any programs mentioned here. Thanks.

and should get in early

No comments:

Post a Comment