Sunday, April 5, 2009

Program Update, DRF Group and Elegant Matrix

According to recent updates The DRF Group is going to close permanently and will become totally private. This is in transition and is going to merge with a Chatered Bank in DR called Eban24. Please take your chance to be part of it before it is going to be fully private. Contact me if interested in joining.

I am going to take out DRF Group and MrsVIP/Vlane from my listing. Contact me for details regarding Vlane.

Recently I joined a matrix program called Elegant Matrix program that is just now being promoted heavily. It looks like early entry could be very beneficial, especially if the program takes off as I expect it will and I feel it is worth taking a risk. If you have $20 in your STP account I would advise taking a position ASAP so that you can take a look from the inside.

There is a program thread that has posted in the ASA forum that you
can view and take a grasp from veterans before you join...
http://www.asamonitor.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15707&st=0#entry256378

Referral link....
http://elegantmatrix.com/?id=anil26

No comments:

Post a Comment